The Tibet Museum of the Department of Information and International Relations is seeking energetic, motivated and a responsible candidate for the post of “Digital Productions and Program Officer” on an initial one year contractual basis for the Tibet Museum and Education Center project.
Post: Digital Productions and Program Officer
Number of post: 1
1. Masters Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
2. Good command over written Tibetan and English language.
3. At least three years of work experience in the relevant field.
4. Willing to do extensive travel within India whenever required.
1. Steer the development of digital/virtual ‘Tibet Museum and Education Centre’
2. Plan and develop a range of regular, scheduled audience centered programmes.
3. Develop programme partnerships with other museums, schools and community organizations.
4. Develop contribution to education and outreach provision through collaboration with other museums in India and outside India.
5. Plan, develop, coordinate and promote arts and heritage programs and events including temporary and traveling exhibitions.
6. Work in close collaboration with consultants for digital programming and digital content developer to develop, curate and install digital exhibition for the new museum.
7. Prepares and issues appropriate public information material including press releases, newsletters, brochures, posters and flyers.
8. Develops and administers grants from other public and private agencies.
9. Assists with marketing, fundraising and partnership programs.
10. Plan and implement public art projects and history publications and products including souvenirs.
11. Explore new initiatives in museum education through membership of professional bodies, attendance at conferences and visits to centres of excellence in museum education both national and international.
12. Design and develop programmes, talks, activities and workshops around particular exhibitions or in response to particular themes or annual festivals.
13. Create and develop educational resources for visitors, schools, families and special interest groups.
14. Deliver talks, workshops and activities in partnership with storytellers, craftspeople and artists.
15. Facilitate history-inspired activities in the local community in response to requests from schools and community groups or to promote particular exhibitions.
16. Represent and promote the museum on external educational bodies in order to establish a network of useful and productive partnerships.
17. Transition the on-ground, physical and on-site programs and activities of the Museum to the digital space.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
1. Resume with cover letter
2. Copies of degree certificate and mark sheet
3. Copies of work experience letter from employer.
4. Copies of valid Green book and Registration Certificates (RC)
5. Copy of birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate
6. Original medical certificate with photograph from certified doctor
7. Character certificate from your local Settlement officer
8. No objection certificate if the applicant is currently working in any organization
All the documents mentioned above must be attested by a CTA gazette officer or concerned Settlement Officer.
Salary and Benefits: Salary and benefit equivalent to Under Secretary designation of the regular CTA staff.
Age Limit: Should not be below the age of 25 or above the age of 40 as on November 20, 2017.
Application deadline: 5 PM, November 20, 2017
Interested applicants must submit an application letter with above-mentioned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or to following address, on or before the deadline. The candidates meeting the eligibility requirement will be notified individually for interview by phone or email. Therefore contact address with mobile number and email address must be given in the application. Applicants must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of interview.
Department of Information and International Relations,
Central Tibetan Administration
District Kangra, H.P.