Announcing Tibet Museum’s Newly Revamped Website
Dharamshala: The Tibet Museum of the Department of Information and International Relations, Central Tibetan Administration is delighted to announce the launch of its newly revamped website, www.tibetmuseum.org
The redesigned website has been significantly improved in terms of features, specifications and accessibility, to provide visitors an easy access to information related to Tibet and the activities of the Tibet Museum. The website is not only aesthetically pleasing to the eye but also offers a very easy user-interface.
The redesigned website offers the following:
- Enhanced responsiveness with prompt display and increased accessibility
- Visually appealing and visibility of the texts
- Updated section for new/upcoming events
- A separate updated page for the new museum project
- Interactive calendar for in-depth and detailed information on Tibet Museum events
- Search icon available
- Social media links icons such as Facebook, Youtube and Pinterest for sharing purposes
- Downloadable exhibition panels
- Access to online exhibition.
This new website is an improved version, one that is befitting of a standard museum. It is based on the concept of the new Tibet Museum (a project underway) located in Gangchen Kyishong and expected to open later this year. The new website is the one-stop-shop for anything related the Tibet Museum.
For more information Click on The Tibet Museum’s new website at https://tibetmuseum.org/