Job Vacancy Announcement: Production and Collection Assistant
Job Vacancy Announcement
The Tibet Museum of the Department of Information and International Relations is seeking energetic, motivated and a responsible applicant for the post of “Production and Collection Assistant”on an initial one year contractual basis for new Tibet Museum project.
Post: Production and Collection Assistant
Number of post:1
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in Humanities (preference will be given to Master’s degree).
· Good command over written Tibetan and English language.
· Prior working experience in a related project will be given special consideration.
· Willing to do extensive travel within India whenever required
1. Assist museum director in overall project planning, collection, production and installation.
2. Responsible for the collection, keeping and cataloging of objects and artifacts.
3. Write, edit and produce instructional materials to accompany art and artifacts.
4. Deal with the acquisition, care and display of objects and items received through donations and loan.
5. Liaise with supplier and shippers in relation to the exhibition production and artifacts.
6. Create and monitor production and installation schedules for exhibitions.
7. Assist with installation, including the packing, loading, hanging and framing of exhibits.
8. Liaise with both internal and external staff and departments, including technical staff, artists, curators, exhibition and graphic designer, contractors, conservators, cultural institutions and CTA’s departments.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
· Resume with cover letter.
· Attested copy of applicants valid Green book and Registration Certificates (RC).
· Attested copy of degree certificate and mark sheet.
· Attested copy of birth certificate or class 10th pass certificate.
· Original medical certificate with photograph from certified doctor.
· Character certificate from your local Settlement officer.
· No objection letter if the applicant is currently employed.
All the documents must be attested by a CTA gazette officer (holding the post of joint Secretary and above)or concerned Settlement Officer.
Salary and Benefits: Salary and benefit equivalent to Office Assistant designation of the regular CTA staff.
Age Limit: Should not be below the age of 25 or above the age of 40 as on August 20, 2018.
Application deadline: 5 PM, August 20, 2018
Interested applicants must submit an application letter with above-mentioned documents to email@example.com or to following address, on or before the deadline. Selection will be done on the basis of interview and written examination. The selected candidate will enter agreement with the Tibet Museum, DIIR.
Applicants must bring the original documents mentioned above at the time of interview.
Department of Information and International Relations, CTA
District Kangra, H.P.